This is a blog for my traditional quilts. I have way too much stash and want to bust some this year.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a finish

So many quilt tops so little time. I do have a finish though. I started this one at our quilting day at Rotary Manor, the seniors home here.  It is all finished, and will be taken to the manor for one of the residents beds.  I really goofed on the color value, my brown did not work at all!  Oh well I'm sure some senior will find it nice and snuggly.
I have included a picture of the quilting. I have a Mega Quilter and have so much to learn about quilting on it.  Also a picture of Maggie, she helped me put the binding on :) She is almost to big to squeeze through but she makes it.
Enjoy,

4 comments:

  1. The most interesting photo of a cat - ever! Love it! (Almost like you are just finishing up the 'making' of this cat, like you are sewing the last closing seam.) On another note, I thoroughly enjoyed your "Chemo" quilt. It has such energy. Thanks for both of these visual treats. You can see what I do with tiny scraps at kbartdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you need a new machine you will have to take Maggie so she can approve it! Thanks for poping over to my blog and commenting on my Orca Bag blocks. Are you doing the mystery too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat believes in living dangerously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cat!! I used to have a cat that looked like yours and his name was Peanut Butter. I miss him a lot as he was a character!!!

    ReplyDelete